International Center Check-In For Winter 2014
Welcome to UCI! As a new international student for Winter Quarter in F-1/J-1 student visa status, you are required to complete the International Center Check-In Process. This check-in process is a mandatory requirement for all new students, used to report your arrival in the SEVIS system and to “activate” your SEVIS record.
The International Center Check-In Process is listed below, please follow the process carefully.
- Complete the Online Orientation for your visa status
- Complete the Online Check-In Form and be sure to print out a receipt of completion.
- Visit the CBP website to print out the I-94 Document
- Attend an International Center Check-In Meeting to submit your forms. The meetings are scheduled for the following dates, please note that you may come in anytime between the two hours slots; however we recommend that you arrive early for minimal waiting time:
- Monday, January 6 between 10 am to 12pm
- Tuesday, January 7 between 10 am to 12pm
- Wednesday, January 8 between 10 am to 12pm
- Thursday, January 9 between 10 am to 12 pm
- You will submit the following during this meeting:
- Online Orientation Receipt
- Print out of your I-94 Document
- Online Check-In Form Completion Receipt
During this meeting your documents will be reviewed. In addition, you will have an opportunity to meet with an International Center Advisor for any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you at that time. If you have any questions about the check-in process, please contact us at: email@example.com.